Over the weekend, the Google Blog team posted a list of Google accounts on Twitter. I had no idea Google had so many twitter accounts. If all other companies also posted some sort of directory of where we could find what is interesting to us about them, it would make it easier for us to be updated.
Some of the Google accounts listed are:
- twitter.com/Google (Central Account)
- twitter.com/GoogleCalendar (User tips & updates)
- twitter.com/GoogleNews (Latest headlines via Google News)
- twitter.com/iGoogle (News & notes from Google’s personalized homepage)
- twitter.com/GoogleAtWork (Solutions for IT and workplace productivity)
- twitter.com/AdSense (For online publishers)
- twitter.com/AdWordsAPI (AdWords API tips)
- twitter.com/GoogleResearch (From Google research scientists)
- twitter.com/GoogleCode (Latest updates for Google developer products)
For the complete list, check their blog post at Google Blog.